Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited 2 different Job Circular had been published on Daily Bangladesh Ittefaq and official website (www.biman.gov.bd & www.biman-airlines.com). The number of vacancies is 100 under 01 post. Men and Woman both can apply if eligible from 28 August 2022 to 11 September 2022 and 19 September to 18 October 2022. Let’s check more details about Biman Bangladesh Airline Ltd. (BBAL) Niyog Biggopti 2022. বাংলা ভার্সন
বিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইন্স নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২২ বাংলায় দেখতে উপরে বাংলা ভার্সন এ ক্লিক করুন
You will get all the necessary information regarding recruitment notification (Job Circular). And to get regular scholarships/ stipend news / government job news / company job you can visit regular to our website- inbdjob.com
At a Glance of Biman Bangladesh Airlines Govt Job Circular 2022
This Section is very important, because we try to include all important information in short. So read this part carefully. Check the Circular Summary is below:
- Name of the Organization: Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited (BBAL);
- Type of Job: Government Job
- Vacancy: 200
- Salary: Pay Section: 3(1) Administration.
- Job Tenure: Permanent;.
- Job Nature: Full Time;
- Age limitation: 18-30 years (Normal);
- Qualification: Minimum Class HSC/ Equivalent;
- Gender: Men & Woman both can apply;
- Eligible Districts: See in circular (below);
- Application Fee : 336/- & 1,120/- Taka;
- Official Website: www.biman.gov.bd or www.biman-airlines.com
- Apply Process: Online Method, from http://bbal.teletalk.com.bd
- Application Deadline: 31/08/2022 to 21/09/2022 and 19/09/2022 t0 18/10/2022.
About Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited
Biman Bangladesh Airlines, commonly known as Biman, is the sole official and national flag carrier of Bangladesh. It operates mainly from Shahjalal International Airport located in Dhaka. Wikipedia
Date and Place of Establishment: January 4, 1972, Dhaka
Hubs: Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport, Shah Amanat International Airport, Osmani International Airport, Sylhet
Details of BBAL Job Circular
Biman Bangladesh Airlines Limited is inviting applications from eligible Bangladeshi citizens for the following posts.
Info Regarding Vacancies
Below are all the necessary information regarding the vacancies mentioned in the recruitment circular.
- Post Name: Junior Operator GSE (Casual)
- Number of Posts: 100
- Grade: 17th
- Pay Section: 3(1) Administration
- Qualification: Higher Secondary/Equivalent Degree. Must have valid license issued by Bangladesh Road Transport Authority;
- Age Limit: 30 years.
Note: Age of applicant should be below 30 years as on 28/08/2022 and maximum 32 years in case of children of freedom fighters.
- Post Name: Flight Stewardess (Female)
- Number of posts: 100
- Salary: 15900-38400 Tk
- Eligibility: Higher Secondary/Equivalent Degree. Third division or class will not be accepted in any examination.
Note: Age of applicant should be below 25 years as on 19/09/2022.
Application Process of BBAL Job (A to Z)
The application form has to be completed in 2 steps in the said recruitment notification. In order to apply, first you have to fill the application form online and collect the application form. After that you have to pay 336 /- or 1,120/- through Teletalk prepaid mobile phone using the User ID mentioned in the application form.
Let’s See the Process:
- 1st step: Online Apply;
- 2nd Step: Payment of Application Fees.
Online Apply (1st Step)
Let’s first apply online.
- Now Click to Application Form (Click here to apply Online);
- Select post and click to next;
- Chose “No” and click next again; (see below example)
|Are you a ‘Premium Member’ of Alljobs?*||:|| |
- Now Fill the application form correctly & click to Next;
- Photo and Signature upload properly-
The photo 300×300 pixel, maximum size 100kb and JPG format.
Signature 300×80 pixel, maximum size 60kb and JPG format.
- Now click to submit button, That’s it.
- All complete, now you should download this form and save/print color.
NB: You have to pay the prescribed charge through Teletalk prepaid mobile number within 72 hours after applying online.
Application charges can be paid only through 2 SMS from Teletalk Prepaid Mobile. Let’s see-
1st SMS: Type “BBAL” <space> “User Id” & Send to “16222”;
Ex: BBAL GOVTJOB (Send to 16222)
2nd SMS: Type again “BBAL” <space> “YES” <space> “PIN” & send to “16222”
Ex: BBAL YES 12345786 (Send to 16222)
এখানে USER ID হিসেবে ‘‘GOVTJOB’’ ধরা হয়েছে।
The application deadline for recruitment notification is as follows:
|Date of Publications||25 August and 18 September 2022|
|Application Start||28 August and 19 September 2022||10.00 am|
|Last date of Application||11 September and 18 October 2022||12.00 am|
BBAL Official Job Circular
Recruitment Recruitment 2022 must apply after seeing the official notification. The official notification is given below along with the PDF download link.
Information regarding examination notice and admission will be given through short message on the candidate’s mobile. You can also find out through the official website of the biman-airlines www.biman.gov.bd or www.biman-airlines.com and the teletalk site http://bbal.teletalk.com.bd. Follow the daily newspaper, official website and our website to get the right job information regularly. You will find his update here on the admission information.
Candidates can also get all the information about the written and oral exams through the official website. Visit inbdjob.com to get regular government job news / advertisements
After the preliminary selection of the applications received, examinations may be held in 2 or 3 stages for appointment to the post. However, the recruitment notice does not mention any information about the examination.
In Bangladesh, examinations are held in various government / semi-government / autonomous institutions in a maximum of 3 stages.
- (1) Preliminary (MCQ) examination.
- (2) Written examination (for those who have passed the preliminary).
- (3) Viva examination (those who pass the written examination).
- See the official website (www.biman.gov.bd or, www.biman-airlines.com) for details.
Source: Official Website & Daily Ittefaq (27 August 2022).