Information and Communications Technology – ICT Division Job Circular had been published on Daily Bangladesh Ittefaq and official website (www.ictd.gov.bd). The number of vacancies is 29 under 03 different posts. Every Man and Women can apply if eligible till 24 July 2022 to 13 August 2022. Let’s check more details about Tottho o Jogajog Projukti Bivag Niyog Biggopti 2022. বাংলা ভার্সন
তথ্য ও যোগাযোগ প্রযুক্তি বিভাগ নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি ২০২২ বাংলায় দেখতে উপরে বাংলা ভার্সন এ ক্লিক করুন
You will get all the necessary information regarding recruitment notification (Job Circular). And to get regular scholarships/ stipend news / government job news / company job you can visit regular to our website- inbdjob.com
At a Glance of ICTD Govt Job Circular 2022
This Section is very important, because we try to include all important information in short. So read this part carefully. Under Tottho o Jogajog Projukti Bivag Job Circular Summary is below:
- Name of the Organization: ICT Division;
- Type of Job: Government Job
- Vacancy: 29
- Salary: Maximum 26,590/- Taka.
- Job Tenure: Permanent;.
- Job Nature: Full Time;
- Age limitation: 18-30 years (Normal);
- Qualification: Minimum Class SSC/ Equivalent;
- Gender: Man and Women both can apply;
- Eligible Districts: See in circular (below);
- Application Fee : 60/- or 110/- Taka;
- Official Website: www.ictd.gov.bd
- Apply Process: Online Method, from https://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd/
- Application Deadline: 24/07/2022 to 13/08/2022.
About Department of ICT
Department of Information and Communication Technology, abbreviated as ICT-Department, is a department of the Ministry of Posts, Telecommunications and Information Technology, an executive arm of the Government of Bangladesh.
Date & Place of Establishment: 10th February, 2014
Headquarters: Secretariat, Dhaka
Website: Department of Information and Communication Technology
Formed: 10 February 2014
Details ICT Division Job Circular
Online applications are being invited from the genuine citizens of Bangladesh for the recruitment of manpower for the below mentioned vacancies in the Information and Communication Technology Department.
Info Regarding Vacancies
Below are all the necessary information regarding the vacancies mentioned in the recruitment circular.
- Post Name: Computer Operator
Number of Posts: 3
Salary: 11000-26590 Tk
Educational Qualification: Graduation/ Equivalent Degree. Must be proficient in computer typing.
- Post Name: Office Assistant Cum-Computer Typist
Number of Posts: 7
Salary: 9300-22490 Tk
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary/ Equivalent Degree. Must be proficient in computer literacy.
- Post Name: Office Assistant
Number of Posts: 19
Salary: 8250-20010 Tk
Educational Qualification: Secondary/ Equivalent Degree.
Note: The applicant should be between 18-30 years on 01/07/2022. However, in the case of children of the freedom fighters and the physically challenged up to 32 years. But only for departmental candidates maximum age is 40 years on 2nd post.
Application Process of ICTD (A to Z)
Application for ICT Division Jobs Recruitment Circular 2022 has to be completed in 2 steps. 60/- or 110/- in 2nd step through Mobile Banking (Rocket/Bkash/Cash) by first filling the form online.
Interested candidates should apply online from https://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd/ https://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd.
- 2. Now click on ‘Registration‘ and register the required information (the following information must be given) (Also you can get an idea by looking at the sample form below.
- Mobile No. ★
- NID Number (10, 13 or 17 digits)
- Date of Birth (D-M-Y (date first, then month and last year) ★
- 3. Now ‘Email & Password’ will be sent to your given email, using which you have to login and fill the application form with correct information.
110/- for 1st-2nd post and 60/- for post no.3 should be deposited through Rocket/Development/Cash. Guidelines regarding how to submit will be available at the time of online application (will be given in the online form).
Application fee can be paid using either DBBL Mobile Banking (Rocket)/ Bkash/ Cash.
The application deadline for recruitment notification is as follows:
|Date of Publications||20 July 2022|
|Application Start||24 July 2022|
|Last date of Application||13 August 2022|
Tottho o Jogajog Projukti Bivag Official Job Circular
Definitely advised to apply after seeing the official circular. The official notification is given below along with the PDF download link.
Information regarding examination notice and admission will be given through short message on the candidate’s mobile. You can also find out through the official website of the ICT Division www.ictd.gov.bd and the https://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd. Follow the daily newspaper, official website and our website to get the right job information regularly. You will find his update here on the admission information.
যেভাবে প্রবেশপত্র ডাউনলোড করবেন:
- Firstly go to https://erecruitment.bcc.gov.bd;
- Now login by using email and password;
- Click on View Admit Card option at the bottom of the dashboard and click on the Download icon.
Candidates can also get all the information about the written and oral exams through the official website. Visit inbdjob.com to get regular government job news / advertisements
After the preliminary selection of the applications received, examinations may be held in 2 or 3 stages for appointment to the post. However, the recruitment notice does not mention any information about the examination.
In Bangladesh, examinations are held in various government / semi-government / autonomous institutions in a maximum of 3 stages.
- (1) Preliminary (MCQ) examination.
- (2) Written examination (for those who have passed the preliminary).
- (3) Viva examination (those who pass the written examination).
- See the official website (www.ictd.gov.bd) for details.
Source: Official Website & Daily Ittefaq (22 July 2022).